Twenty-two has always been the birthday I have looked forward to the most. It's a family tradition to wear the number 22 on a jersey, and I suppose I always believed it would bring me luck. I know it sounds crazy, but I really do believe this is going to be an excellent year for me. And as it turns out, if I believe I'm lucky, I'm much more likely to be so! The Wall Street Journal says so: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703648304575212361800043460.html
With my undoubtedly lucky year, here is what I plan to accomplish:
Move into my own apartment and live alone.
- Meet new people at the new apartment.
Watch my nephews play basketball together for the first time at Halls High School.
- Learn to sew (a button at the minimum).
- Study for the GMAT (and do really well since it's the year).
- Go to Harry Potter World in Orlando.
- Run the Disney Princess Half Marathon with my mom. Go team "Moore Fun to Run!"
- Learn to play the guitar.
- Watch some of my very best friends graduate from college.
- Save enough money by the end of the year so that I can buy a car.
- Read at least two books a month.
Host poker night at my new apartment.
- Start couponing!
- Grow an herb garden in my kitchen.
- Create a business plan that I am actually passionate about.
- Finally fix my itunes so that if someone stole my ipod, or it died, I wouldn't die as well.
- Force myself to start listening to the daily news, even if it's only while I'm brushing my teeth.
- Take a cake decorating class.
Dress up for Halloween.No, I do not believe there is an age limit, and I never will!
- Stay in touch with old friends--more than just through facebook.
- Figure out just what I want to do next year and pray that the luck continues :)