Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

If you do not know my mom, you really should. I guess we all grow up loving our parents because that's just the way it goes. It wasn't until I started getting older that I realized I love my mom for so much more than just because she gave birth to me.

She is the most generous, intelligent, and truly kind person I know. I was looking back at all of the old photos in her scrapbook room trying to find ones of the two of us. Out of thousands of pictures, she is only featured in a few.

I wasn't surprised. She is always the first to stay back to let the rest of us shine, despite the fact that she is the best and brightest of us all.

They say all girls become their mothers. I hope I am half the woman she is. 



Have a great Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment