Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


All my life I have always compared boys of all ages to my dad. I realize what a mistake that was-- no one will ever compare to my dad, and here's why:
  1. He is the most selfless person I know. He has made countless sacrifices for me (and every member of my family) so that I can have such an amazing life.
  2. He sees the best in everyone and is so good at making them see themselves through his rose-colored glasses.
  3. He's tough. Physically and mentally, he's the strongest person I know. Yet, somehow, he manages to be sensitive, understanding, and genuinely kind.
  4. He is extremely moral, but never judgmental.
  5. He has made growing up as his daughter not just easy but so fun and full of love. He has always treated me as an adult while making sure I always know I will never be too old or mature to take a nap on his chest or cry on his shoulder.
May I always make him as proud as he makes me. I hope he, and the rest of you, has a perfect Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment