All my life I have always compared boys of all ages to my dad. I realize what a mistake that was-- no one will ever compare to my dad, and here's why:
- He is the most selfless person I know. He has made countless sacrifices for me (and every member of my family) so that I can have such an amazing life.
- He sees the best in everyone and is so good at making them see themselves through his rose-colored glasses.
- He's tough. Physically and mentally, he's the strongest person I know. Yet, somehow, he manages to be sensitive, understanding, and genuinely kind.
- He is extremely moral, but never judgmental.
- He has made growing up as his daughter not just easy but so fun and full of love. He has always treated me as an adult while making sure I always know I will never be too old or mature to take a nap on his chest or cry on his shoulder.