Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday Week!


I received a phone call at work yesterday from a local florist saying the delivery boy forgot my flowers, but they will be here tomorrow (yesterday!). She said they were from my parents and the card read, "Happy Birthday Week!" I couldn't contain my grin. For a minute there, I thought being a big girl meant I forfeited my birthday week.

I have met countless people that are shocked by how much I love birthdays, not just mine, because when they grew up it simply meant they went to dinner with their family. Not at the Moore house. My family makes a big deal out of birthdays, and I love it! I have always said Valentine's Day and birthdays are my favorite holidays. Birthdays are the one day of the year to celebrate you, your life, and all that you love. I hope you all have people in your life, like I do, that make you feel special every day, but especially your birthday week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment