Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Fall, Y'all!

I have lived in Tennessee all my life, (except for about 8 months in Georgia when I was a senior in high school) so I realize people could think I am biased when I say how much I love it. The thing is though, I have traveled to numerous states and I find something I love in all of them. Omaha, Nebraska was especially a surprise! Everyone should visit the downtown area and stay at the DoubleTree if possible...best cookies ever! I have even visited some states where I believe I could live and be very happy: Georgia, Indiana, Texas. I'm sure there are many more. The thing is though, around the beautiful months of October and November I realize I will never love any state like I love Tennessee.

If you haven't been to Tennessee, come. Now. Tennessee is beautiful throughout the year, but I realize that is only my opinion. Saying Tennessee is beautiful in the fall, however, is a fact. I love coming home from classes these days just to have the opportunity to drive under the breathtaking colors and interlocking trees that provide a canopy over the road before you reach my apartment. The air is crisp, the mountains are overlooking, each tree is in competition trying to outshine the other. It's hard to imagine anyone luckier than those who have the opportunity to live in Tennessee in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment