Monday, October 25, 2010

Speak Now


In case you don't know, Taylor Swift's third album, Speak Now, was released today. I am always amazed at how many people criticize her and her previous albums. I know she isn't the best singer ever recorded, but why can't people just be proud of her and the success she has solely created? She writes all her songs, is willing to put her private life in the limelight and face ridicule, while still maintaining a classy, positive image in Hollywood which is clearly hard to do--just look at Britney, Lindsey, Paris, etc.

Her newest album has a few songs that I especially love and think you should check out: Never Grow Up, Mine, Enchanted, Ours, If This Was A Movie, and Superman. Although, you can't really go wrong with any of the songs.

Taylor is a strong, successful Tennessee girl and I love supporting someone like that. You should go buy her CD at Target (they have a couple exclusive great songs) like I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment