Tuesday, September 21, 2010

You Might Be a Redneck If...

Check out this link to see a list of 300 reasons why you might be a redneck:
http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/300_reasons_redneck.htm

Obviously these are exaggerated, but so many of them are not too far from the truth. For some reason I got to thinking about these little jokes and it reminded me of when my cousin, Hannah, made up one of these jokes a few winters ago.

My family was celebrating Christmas at my grandparents' house a few years ago and Hannah happened to notice the decor in the basement. My grandparents had recently bought a new, fancy television, and instead of discarding the old, wooden paneled tv, they simply plopped the new one on top of the old one.

Hannah laughed and said, "You might be a redneck if your tv stand-- is a tv!" This was three years ago, and nothing has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment