Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yoo-Hoo

When I went home recently, my dad told me a story about my neighbor that I have to share. Emma, the neighbor, just recently started kindergarten and brought a new friend over to my house from school to say hello. After she and her friend looked around my house, Emma said, "Wow, we sure are thirsty!" My dad said he wasn't sure he had anything they would enjoy. When he went to the refrigerator to look, he noticed a couple of Yoo-Hoos my mom had purchased a little while back. He asked if they would like one and they both said they would love one. After they finished their drinks, Emma's friend shook his head and said, "I never get those. You guys must be rich!!"

Yoo-Hoos: the South's finest dairy, without much dairy at all, beverage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment