Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holiday Wrap-Up

I had the best Christmas and New Year's I remember in a long time.

Unusual gifts that express a person's individuality and eccentricities are the best. My Christmas was full of them:

1.

2.
3.
This is a ring crafted from a man through Etsy. It's the symbol of the Deathly Hallows from Harry Potter. It's also small enough to fit my child-sized fingers. Another plus.

And I got to eat red velvet pancakes Christmas morning before a 10 mile run with my mom.Post run.

I don't think a better Christmas day has ever existed.

While I love Christmas, I am not a fan of New Year's. At all. For some reason it always ends up an emotion-filled disaster. Not this year though. I stayed in, turned off my phone, ate fondue and watched movies with my family. It was perfect.

In case you're wondering about my New Year's resolutions, they are to be more open and honest with others, have a little more adventure and less caution and wear red lipstick more often.

I hope y'all had a happy Christmas and fabulous New Year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment