Monday, December 5, 2011

Keely the Elf

I love Christmas. It gives me the opportunity to listen to Christmas music without people looking at me like I'm crazy. It also gives me a chance to answer phone calls from fellow employees with the greeting, "Keely the elf, what's your favorite color?" Not a single person has actually told me a favorite color. It doesn't matter, I still get a kick out of it.

In case you aren't sure where I got the idea, it's from the movie Elf. It's just one movie on my holiday to-watch list:
1. Love Actually (multiple times)
2. The Family Stone
3. Elf
4. The Santa Clause
5. Four Christmases
6. Miracle on 34th Street
7. The Holiday

I plan on watching all of these before the 25th. If you want to get in the Christmas spirit, you should, too. Happy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment