Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Someone Give Me a Happy Meal!


Since I graduated, I have been looking for a gym to join because I no longer have the luxury of using the T-Rec whenever I want. Everywhere either has a contract that is 2 years or greater, or they charge monthly fees of $60 or more. For one person!

Furthermore, of course fruits, vegetables, and organic food are the most expensive items in the grocery store. I'll never forget when I was picking up a carton of eggs a year or so ago and this woman took my hand and said I should really buy the cage-free, organic eggs. She then proceeded to ask me if I knew how the chickens that created non-organic eggs were treated. Yes, woman, I do. The thing is, at this point in my life, I can either eat non-organic eggs or no eggs at all.

My last rant is about the restaurant industry. Why can I not order off the kids menu as an adult? And if I can, why do you charge me two dollars extra? Why can I not order a lunch portion for dinner? You're selling food either way.

All I want is to stay fit and active without breaking the bank. This adult wants a Happy Meal, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment