Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Exhilaratingly Terrifying

My mom has recently become a fan of blogs. She repeatedly sent me the daily posts of one in particular, until I finally signed up for it myself. The blog is called Chookaloonks, and today it gave me some inspiration. The author of the blog points out that the best ideas are always exhilaratingly terrifying. I think she's right.

Every great decision I have ever made is a little bit scary. Maybe that's why I haven't been too eager to graduate; it's scary! Maybe that's why I rarely let people see the real me; vulnerablility is scary! From today on, I will be more open, seek risks and uncertainties, and do it all with the knowledge that the best decisions come from having the courage to put your head up, fake confidence if necessary, and dive headfirst.

Bring it on, graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment